3/25/23 Playalinda Closure Update

As of today, crossovers 6 and 8 through 13 are closed (though 13 was open a couple of weeks ago.) The good news is that crossover 7 is open and nude-friendly, primarily on the Northern side. Enjoy!

This topic was edited
RE:3/25/23 Playalinda Closure Update

I got there a little after 9am and the Eddy Creek parking lot, just past lot 7 was the last open lot. The road was blocked off at that point. It seemed that people were parking in the Eddy Creek lot and walking north on the road. I assume they were walking to 13. Since the lot at Eddy Creek was full, and I did not feel like walking to 13 , I drove back to lot 7 with the hope that the beach there would have nude use, otherwise I would just head home. Fortunately, it was so I stayed there until about 12:30. Just about everyone north of the crossover was nude.

This post was edited
RE:3/28/23 Playalinda Closure Update

Today the road was still blocked of at Eddy Creek. But north of the cross over there, pretty much everybody was nude.

This post was edited

Today the road was still blocked of at Eddy Creek. But north of the cross over there, pretty much everybody was nude.
That was still the case when I was there on 5/20/23 (road barricade @ launch ramp). But crowds of nudists as far as I could see to both north and south of the crossover there. There was one lot south of the launch that was closed and I don't know why. Can't remember if it was 7 or 6.

This post was edited

I think it was 6. They were rebuilding the crossover that was damaged by the hurricane. I am going Monday morning 5/28 and when I get home will update

This post was edited

I think it was 6. They were rebuilding the crossover that was damaged by the hurricane. I am going Monday morning 5/28 and when I get home will update

Did you go? If so, how was it?

This post was edited

Did you go? If so, how was it?

I haven't been back yet but a friend of mine went the other day and said it's now open all the way out to 13.
She also said there were plenty of parking spaces in every lot but 13. And it was full.

This post was edited