I'm up for it.

I would like to find someone to go on nude adventures. I like to hike, camp or just be outside nude. I think it would be great to find a fellow nudist that would like to try a nude vacation or cruise. It's always more fun with a friend.

This topic was edited
RE:I'm up for it.

That would be awsome. Unfortunately I live in Arizona. Anyone in the Verde Valley or near it, lets chat.

This post was edited

Also up for it and have had some (minor) success connecting with other nudists. The challenge here is that membership on the site is spread around the world, making it difficult to find people local. That said, there are some local groups that organize get-togethers. If you get up to the northeast, please drop a line.

This post was edited

Swedes are so dull and lame when it comes to nude walks/hikes and such, The only thing they do naked is sunbathing on the beach, so I'd love joining you! Too sad Sweden is so far away though...

This post was edited

I'm down for it! I have a 2 year old bumper pull camper we could take cross country. I just don't have the truck/SUV to pull it yet. Lived in it full-time for a year and since I'm retired I can pretty much go to a new place each month (less or more interest/cost). I'm in Alabama so you'd need to come here and we'd start from here.....

This post was edited