Dorm experiences

I just discovered this group. Reading thru some of the posts reminded me of my now decades ago dorm life.
My first semester at Purdue I had 2 roomies who had already roomed together for a semester before I joined them in jan for the Spring term. I slept nude but only after getting into bed. But beginning my sophomore year I only had one roomie at a time in the dorm. From day one I openly slept nude with each roommate that I had. None of them every complained or even commented. But as far as I know none of them ever openly climbed into bed bare themselves. One time a female friend of my roomie Dave showed up. She was slightly tipsy and he was not there. She had let herself in the room and i was in bed bare ass. We chatted for a while and she finally departed. I do not think she knew at the time she was conversing with a naked guy. A couple of times others guys on the floor mentioned my nude sleeping habits which meant somebody said something. Oh well. I still sleep bareass to this day in pretty much every sleeping arrangement. I wish they allowed it on redeye flights. I might sleep better.

This topic was edited
RE:Dorm experiences

My freshman year in college I was randomly matched with a roommate. I told him the first day that I slept nude and had been since I was in junior high (middle school). We shared a bathroom with the room next door. After I took a shower, I finished drying off in our room and occasionally sat on my bed nude for a while before getting dressed. I tried to get him to "relax" and join me but he never would.

This post was edited

I too slept in the nude during college. One year I went through three separate roommates (not sure why lol). Anyhow, one of them came home drunk and stoned out of his mind one night and proceeded to piss in between the sink and the wall - all over my carpet, thinking he was pissing in the sink (which we all did, since we had to walk down the hall to get to the urinals/toilets). He then proceeds to pass out on his bed with his dick in his hand, totally exposed, and then wakes up trying to figure out what happened. Fast forward a month and he submits a complaint to our Resident Advisor that my ass was hanging out while I was asleep when he entered the room one night. Needless to say, he wasn't there much longer ;-)

This post was edited

Our first night together Freshman year at college getting ready for bed my room mate said "hey, I hope you don't mind but I sleep in the nude!" I think I had a big grin on my face when I told him I'd been doing it secretly at home for years. He was a friend from high school and a gymnast and diver so was pretty comfortable with nudity. We had been naked together in locker rooms many times but I had no idea he'd be into that kind of casual nudity together. I was so happy. We slept naked every night. We sometimes walked or sat around the room without clothes too. We kept it private but we got so comfortable and casual about it we sometimes almost forgot! A few times other guys would show up and find us. I remember late one night there was a fight in the hall and Mike and I both jumped out of bed and both went out there naked! We got some weird looks and laughs from the other guys. That was the only year we lived together. He joined a fraternity and moved out. I still always slept naked with other roomates after that but they would usually kid me about it. Only one other guy sometimes slept naked. Since girls were sometimes around I kept it more discreet. Still, everybody knew I was naked under my covers. I had a high bunk bed for a couple of years and when they saw me climbing down in the morning, room mate or visitors would throw boxers or towels at me. I had one really close friend who lived in a fraternity and we spent so much time together I sometimes crashed in his room late at night. We always both slept naked. I think seeing me do it made him relax with it. It's funny it always made me feel closer to him as a friend when I saw him do that. I loved that time in our lives and that freedom.

This post was edited

Someone on another board mentioned that he and several other men shared a large house for a year when they were in college.
On moving day, one of the men brought in his stuff, stripped naked, starting unpacking and didn't put clothes on until he had to go out, and stripped again as soon as he got back.
Over the next few days, all the men in the house abandoned clothing at home and remained nude whenever they were in the house for the year.

This post was edited

I have experimented with nakedness in a dorm with women. Start off with making it look like accidental nudity and flashing them. I remember doing the same a few times in Thailand

This post was edited