Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
2-lb pork tenderloin
3 cloves garlic, sliced
1 1-oz envelope dry onion soup mix
1 cup water
3/4 cup beef broth
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
1. Stab your tenderloin along top edge every 1-2 inches. Stuff a slice of garlic in each slit created. Then place your tenderloin in a 6-quart slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle soup mix over tenderloin, the pour over water, broth, vinegar and soy sauce. Sprinkle pepper on top.
3. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
4. When done cooking, remove loin from slow cooker and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
5. Serve with au jus drizzled on top.
Shared from my Recipe Keeper - the easy way to collect, organize and share your recipes on your mobile, tablet and PC.
Download for free today at https://recipekeeperonline.com