Thanks for adding us to the group

Hello fellow nudist. I'm Dan and have a profile with my long time wife Chris. We live in Orange county NY. Mid 50's couple who enjoy social nudism. Been to a few different camps in NY and NJ over the last few summers. Love to make new friends who have a common interest in nudist camps and making new friends, Please feel free to reach out. Peace Dan and Chris.

This topic was edited
RE:Thanks for adding us to the group

Hello fellow nudist. I'm Dan and have a profile with my long time wife Chris. We live in Orange county NY. Mid 50's couple who enjoy social nudism. Been to a few different camps in NY and NJ over the last few summers. Love to make new friends who have a common interest in nudist camps and making new friends, Please feel free to reach out. Peace Dan and Chris.

Where have you been in NJ?
I have not visited any in that state, but have been to Sunny Rest in NE PA.
Have you been there?

This post was edited
RE:Thanks for adding us to the group

We like to spend time at Goodland Country Club. An older camp and a bit beat down but has a really nice pool. We enjoy camping and made good friends. Not a big party place like Sunny Rest and we like a more easy going camp. Not a lot of people and never gets crowded. It just a perfect fit for a more laid back weekend.

This post was edited