RE:Nakation Time?

I'm jealous! the most I've ever been able to enjoy being naked at home was a long weekend...3 days. a whole week of nudity would be wonderful.

Yo are ahead of me. My current record is 2 days and 3 nights.

This post was edited

I'm jealous! the most I've ever been able to enjoy being naked at home was a long weekend...3 days. a whole week of nudity would be wonderful.He will probably come up with some excuse not to be able to do the whole or most of the time Naked. But I could be wrong.

Considering my struggles with driving nude, I understand your doubt but hope you are wrong.

This post was edited

I'm jealous! the most I've ever been able to enjoy being naked at home was a long weekend...3 days. a whole week of nudity would be wonderful.He will probably come up with some excuse not to be able to do the whole or most of the time Naked. But I could be wrong.Considering my struggles with driving nude, I understand your doubt but hope you are wrong.

Now that I overcame the driving hurdle are you more confident that the 6 days nude will happen too?
Along the same lines, how are your plans for increasing your longest continuous nude time sometime this summer shaping up?

This post was edited

Grandson goes home tomorrow. Since I have a lot of outside activities over the next three weeks, I don't have much opportunity for continuous nude time, but I could still be nude whenever I am in the house or back yard.

This post was edited

Grandson goes home tomorrow. Since I have a lot of outside activities over the next three weeks, I don't have much opportunity for continuous nude time, but I could still be nude whenever I am in the house or back yard.

Sounds great! My staycation starts the 1st of July. I won't be nude full time, I have a lot of biking and hiking planned, as much sun time as possible. I just hope the weather is good.

This post was edited

Grandson goes home tomorrow. Since I have a lot of outside activities over the next three weeks, I don't have much opportunity for continuous nude time, but I could still be nude whenever I am in the house or back yard.Sounds great! My staycation starts the 1st of July. I won't be nude full time, I have a lot of biking and hiking planned, as much sun time as possible. I just hope the weather is good.

My plans for 5 of the 6 weeks he is away are the same, bike and walk as usual, shirtless but wearing shorts, do my outside obligations and errands as usual, but stay nude in the house and back yard unless we have company. I actually took a bike ride today after he left before I got nude.

This post was edited

will your wife join you in the week of being nude?

This post was edited

will your wife join you in the week of being nude?

No, she is rarely nude at home.

This post was edited

Had a trial nude day yesterday,
I have been nude since a little after 8 PM Sunday,
I will be putting shorts on soon because I want to take a walk or bike ride before it gets too hot.

This post was edited

I'm jealous! the most I've ever been able to enjoy being naked at home was a long weekend...3 days. a whole week of nudity would be wonderful.He will probably come up with some excuse not to be able to do the whole or most of the time Naked. But I could be wrong.

You were right but the reason is good.
Our grandson arrived yesterday, way ahead of schedule to spend some time with us.
Looking at a possible 4 days in late August where I could meet my original plan for 100+ hours continuously nude.

This post was edited