If you live near Tigard Oregon..

If you live near Tigard, Oregon and you own a swimming pool and you are a nudist, would you let a nudist swimmer come swim in your pool? I realize the odds of that trifecta (Tigard, swimming pool and a nudist) is slim. However, what can it hurt to put it out there into the universe. I swim at a gym most mornings now, I swim dreaming of swimming naked. I bet it feels lovely, free and dreamy. Im open to all suggestions and ideas too. Here goes! I wonder if Ill get any replies. Thanks in advance and hope your day is swimming smoothly

This topic was edited
RE:If you live near Tigard Oregon..

If you live near Tigard, Oregon and you own a swimming pool and you are a nudist, would you let a nudist swimmer come swim in your pool? I realize the odds of that trifecta (Tigard, swimming pool and a nudist) is slim. However, what can it hurt to put it out there into the universe. I swim at a gym most mornings now, I swim dreaming of swimming naked. I bet it feels lovely, free and dreamy. Im open to all suggestions and ideas too. Here goes! I wonder if Ill get any replies. Thanks in advance and hope your day is swimming smoothly

Try a tan through swim brief. Minimum coverage and lightweight, so it is almost like swimming naked.

This post was edited

Swimming naked is lovely, I swim nude in the sea and at a neighbours pool.

This post was edited

If you're open to suggestions and ideas (for having a nude swim) then come to Brisbane and you can swim nude in my pool!

This post was edited

I will be in Portland Labor Day weekend. I'll ask around.

This post was edited

Well, you know I am local and a nudist, so I would hang with you for sure!

This post was edited

Skinny dipping is so much fun. I use to lifeguard at an indoor pool for 23 years and would skinny dip a few times a week when it was closed. I had a few nudist friends come join me too. I miss it , I stopped working there years ago

Russ

This post was edited

Lol, I wish!
I dont have a pool but we have a lot of lakes and rivers nearby. We just head off into the mountains and take a cold plunge when we can.

This post was edited