RE: What do you do in theatre?

I'm a techie -- always have been since I was a kid. Am also lucky to have worked my whole life in the business and successful at it. Back when I was in regional theatre--I used to stay and work alone over the night(s)... and did so naked. Whether it's hanging lights, or painting the deck with a marble-effect. While scenic painting, I would always do it naked! (easier clean-up!) Recently I did stay and work naked in our rehearsal facility editing and prepping for the next load-in... etc. Will have to find the pictures.. ... . . . .:-)

This post was edited
RE: What do you do in theatre?

Yesterday & and the day before-- I was hanging lighting at a little theatre in Ft. Lauderdale. I was alone, so I worked nude! All day! I sent a text to the Theatre Owner saying that I was naked--let me know when he or others were coming over. He didn't, and surprised me! But stayed nude anyway. But as people started arriving for the 5pm rehearsal; I dressed. After the rehearsal--I stripped nude again (nude vs naked = no shoes or nuthin' is nude!) I stayed nude--then packed my car out on the street still nude--drove home--unpacked the car in the parking lot and carried everything into the house--STILL NUDE! That was GREAT!Before driving away from the Theatre I walked around the block--under the streetlights and motion-sensor lighting along the back--Naked (wore shoes!)

This post was edited