The Creator of this group....

Deleted his profile and I am trying to adjust the settings to keep this group alive and well as I really think those of us who financially support TrueNudists should have our own group. I am in contract with TN offices to have the controls transferred to me. Please be patient as I work through this. He did not tell me he was deleting his profile I found out when I saw the group photo was gone. Think it is pretty crappy of him to do this...as a quick email would have saved a ton of headaches.

Again...I will approve member's as I can but approving pictures updates will be slow.
Please send me picture(s) of what you would like to see as the groups photo on the "Groups Front Page"!!

Thanking you in advance for your understanding.

This topic was edited
RE:The Creator of this group....

Good to hear the group may be able to stay active, Thanks to your efforts.

This post was edited

Thanks for taking this on.

This post was edited

Hello everyone! So good to see the group grow and know that we have people that appreciate the work of this social media site by contributing financially to it's existence. I am so proud that TrueNudist remains ad free! So thank you for helping by being lifetime members!

After nearly 2 months I was able to have the moderator tools moved to me so the group is now 100% functional now. The delay in photo approval was because I was a co moderator and the creator of the group did not give me authorization so when he left the site, he never turned over the group 100% to me so I had to wait for the site facilitators to verify he was gone and then turn over the site to me. That is done now and we are golden. Thank you one and all for your patience.

Wishing you all well and stay naked!

This post was edited

Thanks for your efforts. I think your experience emphasizes the need for multiple moderators for each group. I started a group last week that quickly grew to over 100 members and several days ago asked one to be a moderator.
For those of you who moderate groups, please add more mods to your groups if you are the only moderator or if the alternate mods have not logged in to TN for an extended period of time.
I tentatively belong to several groups I dont have access to since there is no existing moderator. Unfortunately the software does not allow me to back out of the join requests and they appear as one of my groups. I hope any updates to the site address the problem.

This post was edited