Urinal Etiquette

Why are men so opposed to showing their penis? I love to look over and see another man's "piece". I try to show when I enter the restroom that I am commando and the great "piece". I do not have the biggest "piece" when he is sleeping but I do not mind showing it. Men, please stop being afraid. If a man looks, it is normal! Your "piece" will not fall off if he looks.

This topic was edited
RE:Urinal Etiquette

I agree. All men are curious as to what other mens cocks look like. Small to large. They are all beautiful. I enjoy when a man looks at my cock while standing at the urinal.

This post was edited

I purposely stand at an angle so my tattooed penis is visible for anyone to see. Not huge but it is unique!

https://iili.io/HDUABA7.jpg

This post was edited

I follow your opinion but now with widespread prudishness there is no longer a common urinal, everyone is separated by partitions

This post was edited

widespread prudishness means that urinals have partitions
Seeing your tattooed penis can give you ideas, I wanted to do it but I am circumcised and my penis is not long enough when at rest

This post was edited

widespread prudishness means that urinals have partitions
it is not a good signal that is given and refers sex to something that must be hidden because it is dirty/sinful

This post was edited

I take it a bit further and pull my pants down a bit so the ass is showing. ;)
My ass tat is easily seen from behind.

https://freeimage.host/i/J9EioFI

This post was edited

I take it a bit further and pull my pants down a bit so the ass is showing. ;)

Nice! I am definitely getting to that point. People need to see more nudism. Its sort of political because people are people so island like. Men have penis accept it.

This post was edited

I'm not bothered about checking out others or being checked out so I always do whatever suits the pants I'm wearing.
If I'm freeballing with a fly opening It's usually just my cock but if I'm wearing a cotton g-string to absorb seepage (I get this problem sometimes now I'm almost 80) I usually hoist both cock and balls out.
If I'm wearing shorts without a fly opening then I usually drop them halfway down my thighs.

This post was edited

Now! That is awesome. Are you commando when you do this?

This post was edited

Not that I have much to show, but I get mine out fully so a guy can check out my goods if they want to. I love to have a peek at other guys

This post was edited