RE:Are Jock Straps making a comeback

I own several jockstraps. I wear daily as I like the feel and they stay in place. No wedgie moments. The boys are comfortable And I like how my butt looks in pants when clothing is required.

What are the wedgies ? Its something I definitely do not understand.

Also, whats the purpose of support for the boys ? I definitely prefer tinker then hang out. Its fresher, mostly no perspiration as its not smashed within clothes. Can breath. I rarely wear underwear nowadays.

And no, I dont have a microscopic penis where you could imagine support would do nothing. I have average flaccid size I would say. It can be noticed easily with the light colored short short Im wearing usually.

This post was edited

It was required to wear one during class and was periodically checked for by the coach.

Wow. Not sure this would be something a coach at PE could check anymore. Im not 66, lot younger. And I never had a requirement for underwear. Never see a jockstrap in my young age either.

Sounds strange. Definitely an old thing.

This post was edited

It was required to wear one during class and was periodically checked for by the coach.Wow. Not sure this would be something a coach at PE could check anymore. Im not 66, lot younger. And I never had a requirement for underwear. Never see a jockstrap in my young age either.Sounds strange. Definitely an old thing.

We had occasional jock strap checks in Jr. high, but not high school.
PE teachers would tell the class to drop their shorts.
If anyone was wearing underwear, they were then told to drop them. too.
Anyone who wasn't wearing a jock strap was marked as not properly dressed for gym in addition to having it all hang out momentarily for the rest of the class to see.

This post was edited

It was 7th grade PE class was when the jock strap was introduced to the class and we were told it was required to wear during gym class. It was somewhat awkward in putting one on, but we just followed the more older and experienced boys on how to properly wear on, it felt a little weird with ones butt exposed under the gym shorts. Wearing a jock strap and showering naked was seen as a part of growing up while going to school.

This post was edited

Nothing to do with the population at large, but I have seen more men traveling between the parking lot and beach at Gunnison wearing just a g string this summer than in the past.

I need to get back to Gunnison, then. ;)

This post was edited

Nothing to do with the population at large, but I have seen more men traveling between the parking lot and beach at Gunnison wearing just a g string this summer than in the past.I need to get back to Gunnison, then. ;)

Later in the summer I saw someone wearing a rather brief loincloth in the parking lot and on the path, It just covered when walking on the path. When I first saw him he was getting out of his car, I had pulled through and the driver's doors were next to each other I was still sitting when he stepped out and from that position, everything was visible.

This post was edited

Ah, he was a flasher.

This post was edited

But swimsuits were handed out for each use -- you just told the man in the towel cage what size you needed.So, for swimming, we stripped down at our lockers, then went and took showers. After that, we walked naked to the towel cage -- which was right there. Got a swimsuit, moved away from the towel cage, put the swimsuit on, and walked out to the pool. The pool was outside.Being nude was a non-issue and a non-event.
Our pool was indoors and we were not allowed to wear a swimsuit, except for the two weeks of Red Cross Safety instruction. After the Red Cross training was completed, wearing the Speedos were optional. A few boys wore them for a few days and then returned to skinny-dipping with the rest of us.

This post was edited

But swimsuits were handed out for each use -- you just told the man in the towel cage what size you needed.So, for swimming, we stripped down at our lockers, then went and took showers. After that, we walked naked to the towel cage -- which was right there. Got a swimsuit, moved away from the towel cage, put the swimsuit on, and walked out to the pool. The pool was outside.Being nude was a non-issue and a non-event.Our pool was indoors and we were not allowed to wear a swimsuit, except for the two weeks of Red Cross Safety instruction. After the Red Cross training was completed, wearing the Speedos were optional. A few boys wore them for a few days and then returned to skinny-dipping with the rest of us.

Two weeks of Red Cross instruction? Was this daily, or one class per week? I have gone through first aid and CPR more times than I wish to count, and normally, it is finished in less than 8 hours.

This post was edited

But swimsuits were handed out for each use -- you just told the man in the towel cage what size you needed.So, for swimming, we stripped down at our lockers, then went and took showers. After that, we walked naked to the towel cage -- which was right there. Got a swimsuit, moved away from the towel cage, put the swimsuit on, and walked out to the pool. The pool was outside.Being nude was a non-issue and a non-event.Our pool was indoors and we were not allowed to wear a swimsuit, except for the two weeks of Red Cross Safety instruction. After the Red Cross training was completed, wearing the Speedos were optional. A few boys wore them for a few days and then returned to skinny-dipping with the rest of us.Two weeks of Red Cross instruction? Was this daily, or one class per week? I have gone through first aid and CPR more times than I wish to count, and normally, it is finished in less than 8 hours.
Red Cross also offers safe swim and lifesaving instruction.

This post was edited