Bass Lake in Central-Eastern California

I hear it gets busy during the 4th of July weekend. Anyone know of good spots to take a dip out there?

This topic was edited
RE: Bass Lake in Central-Eastern California

Woohoooo! Thanks for those links. I never would have thought there would be a place like that. It looks beautiful from the pics but I'm sure its much more when you see it in person. I love discovering new spots in this world.
Thanks again :)

This post was edited

LOL! I'll be careful with the shrinkage! I'm used to jumping into waters more on the warm side tho. From the Mississippi coast, to Hawaii and all the way to Costa Rica. But yes the waters up in the mountains to exhilerate the senses! LOVE IT!
I'll see if its ok with some photography there and bring some back. I really need to update my album!
Thanks again friends :)

This post was edited

It will be mostly the scenery and I'll try and squeeze in a few of myself.

This post was edited

Well, I'm back and I didn't get to head out to the Falls due to the fact that yes some people were killed and the water was rushing thru making it difficult to cross. I did find another falls area but this was no nudists place at all :(
Took some pics but none of me nude since the group I was with didn't feel it would be appropriate. Last time I go with them anywhere ;p

OK Thanks for all the tips and info. Take care y'all! :)

This post was edited