More Mesa

Hi all. I'm going to driving from San Francisco to southern California this weekend with a friend. We're thinking of stopping by More Mesa beach near Santa Barbara on the way down for a couple hours of nude relaxation and a picnic. Neither of us have ever been.
Anyone here know this beach? Worth visiting?
Thanks and have a great holiday weekend!

This topic was edited
RE: More Mesa

Worth visiting Yes. This is the beach I go to. If you need some help let me know. Should be excellent weather this weekend!

This post was edited

Thanks for the recommendation! We went to the beach and enjoyed ourselves a lot. We stayed about an hour, which was a perfect mid-trip break. The location was easy to find, the beach is beautiful, and the crowd had a nice, mellow vibe.
Our only issue was parking -- we had to park a few blocks away, given that parking on the street immediately adjacent to the trail is restricted and quite a few people were parked on the streets further away (where there were no such restrictions). For any future visits, we'll drop off a couple people and our gear (cooler, sunbrella, etc.) at the trail head and let the driver park, then have one of our party fetch the car when we hike back up. That would've saved us a long slog with our gear up to the trail. Other than that, no complaints whatsoever! :)

This post was edited

I go to More Mesa Beach every chance I get. It is a long walk, but wll worth it. Down the steps to the left is clothing, to the right is clothing optional, mostly not. I usually take off all my clothes as soon as I am on the sand so I can walk along the beach completely naked for all to see.

This post was edited

was at more mesa last month....pretty empty in the am... starts to get busy after 2p... great place.

This post was edited

I go to More Mesa Beach every chance I get. It is a long walk, but wll worth it. Down the steps to the left is clothing, to the right is clothing optional, mostly not. I usually take off all my clothes as soon as I am on the sand so I can walk along the beach completely naked for all to see.

You're going for all the wrong reasons, and are the kind of exhibitionist that makes it tough to keep nude beaches, nude.Walking along a nude beach naked makes it tough to keep nude beaches nude? Hmmmmmmm...

This post was edited

You're going for all the wrong reasons, and are the kind of exhibitionist that makes it tough to keep nude beaches, nude.Walking along a nude beach naked makes it tough to keep nude beaches nude? Hmmmmmmm...
You have miss-quoted... It was addressed as walking as a exhibitionist makes it hard to KEEP nude beaches nude, I'll add...or obtain new ones

This post was edited