RE:Word purge, but why delete groups?

I just cut & pasted the first half of the explanation. Those of you really interested can go to the bog & read the balance of the explanation.

From Teamtrues explanation: . . . . .

Hello, many of you have seen some changes to the site regarding censorship of words, groups,usernames, topics, etc.

On Friday our merchant suspended our services due to an automated audit that was returning back certain keywords that are not allowed on the sites. We are currently working on finding a balanced framework that aligns with our Merchants strict regulations as well as our own stricter guidelines. Since we have what is considered an adult site with adult content we have very specific parameters we have to work in if we want to keep the lights on.

Weve been working non stop to make sure we meet their guidelines and while the censorship of certain words seems overbearing at the moment its helping us clean up some content deemed inappropriate as well. This is a work in progress as the necessary changes were asked of us immediately and we really had to take a scorched earth approach in order to get back from suspension.

This post was edited

Thank you for the explanation. Frogett

This post was edited

Bumping TT2s explanation back to the top.

This post was edited

And, bumping TT2 explanation to the top again. I dont know how many folks are paying attention.

This post was edited

And, bumping TT2 explanation to the top again. I dont know how many folks are paying attention.

No one is left to pay attention. Too many people have left the site. What remains is on life support.

This post was edited

I'll consider myself lucky that I have thicker skin than to let any single user's block bother me much.

I like your take on this. As someone who life does NOT revolve around this site and has real life naturist connections I dont get caught up in worrying about who blocks me here.

People have there reasons and I simply leaving it at that, since I have my reasons for blocking folks and dont feel the need to explain them. Just accept and move on.

That may be painful for those whose life and naturist experience sadly revolve around this site.

This post was edited

They never respond to anything. There is no rhyme or reason for what happens here. I paid the lifetime membership years ago and now I just kind of come to TN out of habit, not because I really enjoy it anymore. I think their focus is on their swinger site and just keep this one as an afterthought. Sad really, as a nudist I am disapointed.
Truth is this stopped being a nudist site long ago. I had a perfectly valid group deleted and honestly didnt give it a second thought since so many of the groups here are overrun by ridiculous, sexualized stuff that I couldnt in good conscience suggest someone visit groups for the purpose of making authentic nudist connections or getting good information

This post was edited

All your above comments on this topic will be deleted, as were mine asking for policy and word clarification. TN is built on control and alienation, not clarity and attraction. The infrastructure is as old as high school students with no investments made and bandaides of efforts invested.

In another post I read that fords like fa th er , da d and fa mi ly are being edited out. Let me write all three without spaces in a row and see what happens: father dad family.

So be it, the life cycle of everything means that it too shall pass.

This post was edited

1nakedbird I feel the same I am BLOCKED BY Andydi too dont know whyI also wish I knew why AndyDi blocked me. Worst part is, if it was something I said or did, Id rather know so I dont continue bad behaviors and could apologize.Actually AndyDi told me why he intended to block me. He didn't want someone who wasn't certified and had no nude pictures on the site to be able to see his profile page.

This is a lie. I NEVER said I was going to block you because you didn't have nude pictures on the site. You never had a profile picture. YOU stated that you didn't want to post nudes here. I DIDN'T care about pictures. I wanted you to have a profile picture. Get the facts straight. I don't give a damn about nude pictures. I care about a person's character, their willingness to post in groups they belong to. I block people for being here years and not contributing anything. I block people for visiting my profile multiple times and not typing a note about why they feel the need to visit my profile over and over and over again. I block people for being here years and not filling out their profile. I block people for having a profile photo of their naked chest, their feet only, below their waist without the face, for the groups they are members of.

You want to know why I blocked you? Is it that important? Take a look at your profile. If you still can't figure it out, contact me directly and not on the open forum. I will tell you exactly why.

This post was edited

1nakedbird I feel the same I am BLOCKED BY Andydi too dont know whyI also wish I knew why AndyDi blocked me. Worst part is, if it was something I said or did, Id rather know so I dont continue bad behaviors and could apologize.Actually AndyDi told me why he intended to block me. He didn't want someone who wasn't certified and had no nude pictures on the site to be able to see his profile page.This is a lie. I NEVER said I was going to block you because you didn't have nude pictures on the site. You never had a profile picture. YOU stated that you didn't want to post nudes here. I DIDN'T care about pictures. I wanted you to have a profile picture. Get the facts straight. I don't give a damn about nude pictures. I care about a person's character, their willingness to post in groups they belong to. I block people for being here years and not contributing anything. I block people for visiting my profile multiple times and not typing a note about why they feel the need to visit my profile over and over and over again. I block people for being here years and not filling out their profile. I block people for having a profile photo of their naked chest, their feet only, below their waist without the face, for the groups they are members of.You want to know why I blocked you? Is it that important? Take a look at your profile. If you still can't figure it out, contact me directly and not on the open forum. I will tell you exactly why.

Just did so. I wasn't aware that a member can send direct messages to someone who had blocked them. If I had known it, I would have asked you when you did it.

This post was edited