RE: Do you use the fly?

Always pull down the waistband

This post was edited

I don't buy underwear with a fly, I'm more a low rise type guy.

This post was edited

Like all the other guys that have replied, I just go up and over when needing to pee. Most of my underwear has no fly ( bikini, jock strap or thong) but those that do I still go over waist band. So much easier

This post was edited

No I never use the fly. I always pull down the front waist band to pee. It is much easier that way and allows me to give my cock a couple of shakes and pulls.

This post was edited

Lot easier just to pull them down a bit,and give your balls a stretch too, quicker when in a rush,!!

This post was edited

Just wondering how meny guys use the fly in underwear. Or do you just pull down the front. When answering, assume your underwear has a fly or front opening.I never use it and just pull down the top.If I am wearing pants or shorts that have a fly, I use the fly in my underwear. Straight shot in from one fly to the other.
If I am wearing gym shorts or pajamas that do not have a fly, then it only makes sense to go over the top of both the outer layer and the underwear.
So, I would say that I am probably a 75%-85% fly user.

This post was edited

fly or no fly, its over the top!!

This post was edited

If I'm at a public urinal and have jeans with a belt on I tend to just un button/un zip and then use the fly/opening of the brief/boxer I'm wearing. But if I'm not wearing a belt I usually just pull down from the top.

This post was edited

I am so used to pulling down the front that even when they have a fly I just pull them down anyway. I quite like to let my jeans or shorts drop down below my ass and pull down the underwear a bit too so a bit of cheek is on show for the guys waiting in line behind.

This post was edited

Just wondering how meny guys use the fly in underwear. Or do you just pull down the front. When answering, assume your underwear has a fly or front opening.I never use it and just pull down the top.Am I the only guy that pulls out through the leg hole? Never use the fly but tend to go through the fly of whatever outerclothes I'm wearing then pull the leg hole down and to one side releasing both my cock and balls.

This post was edited