Big Island, HI Nude Beaches

Hello,
Planning a trip to the Big Island later this year. Anyone have recommendations on nude beaches? Looks like there are a couple of options, just curious about the types of crowds and how much space you have.
Thanks,
vid_35@yahoo.com

This topic was edited
RE: Big Island, HI Nude Beaches

we are going up to hawaii for thanksgiving and also looking for some local information on nude beaches any help would be appreciated

This post was edited

we are going up to hawaii for thanksgiving and also looking for some local information on nude beaches any help would be appreciated

This post was edited

we will be there for 2 weeks as of sept 12. still checking nude beach locations

This post was edited

My wife and I werejust over there at the end of January 2012. We stayed at "Hangin' Loose" which is a very small, clothing optional resort with great hosts: Michael and Jan. It is south of Hilo and not far from Kehena Beach which is clothing optional and used by locals and visitors alike. Very funky, '60's atmosphere at times, but wonderfully relaxing. However...DON'T GO IN THE WATER if the surf is up even slightly. The shape of the cove magnifies the wave height as they approach the beach.I really got pounded coming back in, since you can't see enough to know just when to make a dash for the beach. It also creates a bit of an off-shore current (rip tide) and takes a lot more effort to regain the beach.

This post was edited