RE:Anyone ever join in the opening undressing ceremony of Body Electric?

That sounds wonderful

This post was edited

When coming massages they have my bra and panty off. I was on my back naked and have them massage. That is next step to another level of massage.

This post was edited

Oh my goodness, I would enjoy that very much!y

This post was edited

That would be something I would enjoy!! I already go to Asian massage parlors were they let you be naked without any covering which is so comfortable I hate having those sheets wrapped around me like a damn diaper LOL

This post was edited

All massages should be naked. Relaxed and enjoyable.
Did you have massage while pregnant ?

This post was edited

I would love to participate! Where?

This post was edited

Hello., this is all very new to me and Im full of questions . Does this group meet in the Long Island-New York area. Is s there a specific all mens group as well ? A number of years ago I used to attend a all mens massage group in downtown NYC where we did a similar ritual to start by the group removing one person clothing at a time. It was wonderful! Thank you. My name is Barry

This post was edited

back in my 20's a co-worker invited me to a cj party the first invite i reluctantly turned down even though i was bi but a few week later i told him next get together i'd like to come.well a week or so later he said come saturday there would be 12 and expect to get nude . saturday morning came the get together was after lunch and i decided since it was summer to wear very little i think a t shirt , gym shorts and either sandals or tennis shoe , when i arrived at his apartment i had to sit a few minutes and get my nerve up i've been nude with guys before in gym class and at the y and have been sexual with some . at the door still nervous my friend answered the door nude when i knocked and stepping inside everyone was on the floor in a circle nude , my friend and a few other told me to join in so only took a second to strip as everyone watched and several motioned for me to slip in between them yes skin to skin . didn't take a few second i felt hands on me and if you haven't been to a cj it has nothing to do with entertaining yourself. that day was the start to many cj's and even now although groups aren't as large i enjoy the comradery of others in the nude.

This post was edited

That sounds like an enjoyable time with everyone.
Is there a group like that in Pennsylvania?

This post was edited