SF Bay Area naturalists - San Gregorio Beach or hiking anyone?

Looking for a group of folks in the SF Bay Area interested in meeting up at San Gregorio Beach (the private, clothing optional part, obviously), or other non-clothing friendly places, from time to time. The idea is to just have meet-ups of naturalists to go sun on the beach and have some good conversation and friendship. If you are looking for something more than just sitting out on the beach or hiking around with some friends, then this isn't for you. Doesn't matter if you are man, woman, single, couple, gay, straight, or anything like that - as none of that matters, nor is it the point of this.
Ideally, I'd love to see a casual, informal, and SAFE group of people that can meet at various places around the SF Bay whether on the beach, or doing some nude hiking, swimming, or whatever. This needs to be a safe and comfortable group of people who can all get along and understand the point - being free, being naiked, and enjoying the outdoors - and nothing beyond that. I'm not much to look at, if you are or aren't, it doesn't matter. It's just so much more enjoyable to do these things as a group rather than alone.
If you are interested, reply or drop me a message. Again, the purpose is to have a safe and fun group of people for some great, naturalist, outdoor activity.
Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE: SF Bay Area naturalists - San Gregorio Beach or hiking anyone?

Like the post
I would like to get into a group to be friends with andget into hiking or hanging out with. I'm a bit out of shape, but withtime I could be back up torunninganother marathon ( ok ... been 5 yrs since my last one .. but I did it :)and a few others before that )
my bf is almost ready for adventures of this sort .. .butam I now and with some pasta dinners andkisseshe willbe too
Last edit ...
I'm In Martinez, Bf is in Napa ... So any fun runs or get togethers here or there could be fun

This post was edited
RE: SF Bay Area naturalists - San Gregorio Beach or hiking anyone?

San Jose here. New to nudism, but I go to Bonny Doon regularly. It'd be great to hang out with like-minded people.

This post was edited