RE:Best island in the canaries?

It speaks volumes that in this modern world some people are happy to continue to believe a lie that suits them rather than the observable truth.

Also that they would perpetuate that lie to others as actual fact even as evidence is provided to refute.

This post was edited

If you want 24/7 naturism then the naturist village of Charco del Palo in Lanzarote could suit you? Im off to Lanza tomorrow and will be visiting the village for a number of days. You have other naturist beach options on the island and a boat trip to La Graciosa gives you another very quiet and open space which you can be naked on easily after leaving the harbour town.

This post was edited

It speaks volumes that in this modern world some people are happy to continue to believe a lie that suits them rather than the observable truth.Also that they would perpetuate that lie to others as actual fact even as evidence is provided to refute.
You have stated your experiences in the more developed tourist areas and I am sure you are telling them accurately.
Did you ever consider the possibility that things could be different in out of the way rural areas?

This post was edited

IYou have stated your experiences in the more developed tourist areas and I am sure you are telling them accurately.Did you ever consider the possibility that things could be different in out of the way rural areas?

Minimalist, you win, Im done.

But Ill leave you with an old Scottish proverb.

If you find yourself arguing with a man who couldnt find his own arse with both hands, stop talking.

This post was edited

Thank you all for the recommendations! I'm not after 24/7 nudity necessarily, though it would be great to find a bnb/airbnb sharing with other nudists or a nudist host.

I will be there to explore and run/bike around a bit and those won't be nudist undertakings, but the possibility of being near a beach which is nudist (ie not only allows nudity, but is mostly nude from a punters standpoint) would be great!

Definitely good food for thoughts there but of course do keep the recommendations coming if there's more! :)

This post was edited