Summer 2024

Any local nudists want to get together this summer? Or at least once it warms up a bit anyway. Always nice to have company on the beach and keen to find new places to get naked.

This topic was edited
RE:Summer 2024

I was born in Exeter and lived in Cornwall with my late wife for a while before moving up to the South East (West Sussex). I have a daughter and son-in-law and family who live in Penzance and a brother and sister with their families who live one near Bideford and one in Holsworthy. Less now than I used to but I visit them occasionally. If I'm going down to Penzance I like to stop at Colliford Lake, just off the A30 south. The parking is free and there is a vast expanse of a lake with the opportunity to walk around. I only have been with my late wife, who was not in favour of nudity, so I had to leave her in the car and disrobe when I was a suitable distance, and then I could walk around the lake naked. I hope to repeat this sometime on my own or with a naked friend at some point. It's worth a visit. Unless you encounter others who are walking around, or bird watchers spy you with binoculars it's pretty much remote. However, on one occasion I came back to find a motorcyclist who was employed to operate a drone to do surveys of the reservoirs for the water company lol! Not sure if it would have me on camera but I don't care anyway lol! I definitely was caught naked on a drone camera in Israel at the Dead Sea once, but that's another story for another day.

This post was edited