Thank you, Crossed Oaks Haven

Thanks to Crossed Oaks Haven in Silver Springs, FL for arranging a day of nude bowling at Orange Bowl Lanes in Kissimmee, FL! My guess is there were at least 50 people there. I met some old friends and made some new ones and had a great time. If you are lucky enough to have the opportunity to bowl naked, - Do It! I have said it is perfectly natural to go naked on a nude beach, but just a bit weird to walk naked through a bowling alley! But that just makes it all that more appealing and made me more glad I could add this to my list of nude experiences. Probably true of a lot of Life's opportunities. Better to try (and maybe even regret) than to regret not even trying! YOLO!

This topic was edited
RE:Thank you, Crossed Oaks Haven

I too would like to thank Patti with Crossed Oaks Haven for a tremendous job of organizing of the Crazy Sock Nude Bowl at the Orange Bowl Lanes in Kissimmee. GREAT ATTENDANCE. I estimate that there was at least 75 fellow Nudist bowling. There were about 7 bowlers to a lane at a 12-lane alley. With the GREAT ATTENDANCE, there seems to be a need for a larger venue. A couple of my True Nudist friends left because they weren't able to get onto a team. That was disappointing for them and for me.

This post was edited

This was my first nude bowling experience something which had been on my nudie bucket list for many years. Never thought I would get the opportunity, but thanks to Jim inviting me, it became a reality! Three of the first four balls going into the gutter was also a reality. Second game was better, rolled over my age. And like the others, thanks to the organizers of the Crazy Socks Nude Bowling! Looking forward to the next one in March.

This post was edited

Sunday was another nude bowling event at Orange Bowl Lanes in Kissimmee. Not as crowded as the January event, which made it more enjoyable, as each lane had four or five bowlers. This time it looked like all but one was completely nude. Two guys wore St. Patricks Day adornments, and both got prizes!

This post was edited