Everythingtosea experience

I went on an all male nude sailing trip in Indonesia. It was a solo experience for me and would have been more fun if I had known any of the other guys on the trip.

Erased some tan lines though.

This topic was edited
RE:Everythingtosea experience

Looks like you enjoyed your trip.

Its always a little scary going alone. But seems you met some great guys.

This post was edited

It was a bit nerve racking. Half around the globe and not knowing anyone and by yourself. My wife says I went thru my midlife crisis.

This post was edited

I get to go camping every year, in October and its just men. Over the years I have been getting more of the guys to relax naked in the campground. Its so much better to see everyone naked as I am.

This post was edited

Looked like an awesome trip! Ive always wanted to go on a sailing cruise. And to go naked too!, pure bliss.

This post was edited

I'm on Everything to Sea's email list, they make the cruises sound like a non-stop orgy, or maybe that's just my interpretation. I love cruising, but honestly, it's the other cruise members that make or break the experience. If you are on a ship full of people you don't click with, it can be less than pleasantly memorable. I've done several nude cruises with GNI, but they haven't done one in several years -- COVID didn't help.

Cruising, nude or otherwise, I think is a great experience, especially on a sailing ship. There's nothing quite like sleeping at night on a gently rocking ship. And then there are the stars at night, and not to forget a full moon!

Take care and keep traveling!
Dan

This post was edited

My favorite part was sleeping under the stars. It totally depends on the group and how they click. No orgy on our boat. Marketing is not always the true picture.

This post was edited