RE: You can kick and scream as much as you like, but,

You're welcome Phil. It's a thin line that one has to walk to help enforce the rules herewithout complaining about the way things are run.You do it well.

This post was edited

You're welcome Phil. It's a thin line that one has to walk to help enforce the rules herewithout complaining about the way things are run.You do it well.
Awwwwww shucks Lin ! ... Now you're making me blush :)

Thanks a lot for that,

a little appreciation goes a long way,
Very kind of you to say so.

This post was edited

Don't care what anyone says, or who complains about what...Phil's got it right...this is the best site for Nudists out there!

This post was edited

It has been 4 months since the last bumping. The membership has grown in the 4 days since I regged, and no doubt grew prodigiously in the 7 months since Phil's OP. And our admin, bless his soul, is still handling it alone. Perhaps it would be an appropriate time to ask if that gentleman would be willing to accept volunteer assistance with the site's housekeeping chores, affording him more time for the more important tasks of running TN.
There have been several offers, but they don't appear to have been taken up.

Maybe if they offered again, TT might now be more willing to accept help.

This post was edited

My husband constantly quotes one of his favorite movie stars. I think the quote he uses is appropriate here.

"A man's got to know his limitations." - Clint Eastwood

This post was edited

It has been 4 months since the last bumping. The membership has grown in the 4 days since I regged, and no doubt grew prodigiously in the 7 months since Phil's OP. And our admin, bless his soul, is still handling it alone. Perhaps it would be an appropriate time to ask if that gentleman would be willing to accept volunteer assistance with the site's housekeeping chores, affording him more time for the more important tasks of running TN.
There have been several offers, but they don't appear to have been taken up.

Maybe if they offered again, TT might now be more willing to accept help.
I am still willing to help, my experience is not as extensive as some, but have done some website maintainence and will soon be adding another that I take care of with my job. I am willing to do this because this is a great site and I have met a lot of people on it.
Thomas

This post was edited