Last minute fill in

Last week I got a call at the last minute to pose for a small group of artist for a 3 hour evening session. I was glad that i was able to show up.
I have posed before and each time find that they have stepped up experience. We opened with me holding two sticks in my outstretched arms and in continuous slow movement rotated , bowed, and twisted all over. The artist tried to sketch while looking at me and not at their paper.

Then we went to 10 sec poses at the sound of a chime, I had 3 secs to move to a different pose. That went about 6 minutes so lots of poses
From there we moved on up to 1, 3, then 5 minute poses. A few 15 minutes, then a robe of break

Post break 4 " crazy as i want" 2 minute poses. One of those I lay on my back and raised me legs. One artist said " oh the happy baby pose"
Also very revealing to the two females with view of my butt. LOL

We finished with 3 - 23 minute poses. Since the leader knows I love to share travel stories, with the groups permission, I regaled the group of 6 with tales of travels while holding poses. Time flies by when i can chat thru a pose.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.