Catholic Male Seeking Catholic Female

Hi, My wife and I enjoyed many years living the nudist life style. We also enjoyed practicing our Catholic faith. Unfortunately, she passed on a few years ago and I am moving on with my life. It is hard and not as much fun doing things by myself. I used to cook for both of us but cooking for one is one of the things that I dislike most.
Through it all I've remained very positive in all areas of life. I feel the time is right to continue living my life in a positive manner and to bring a new partner into my life. I would hope that we could both make each of our lives more enjoyable and memorable.
This is where this task seems to become more daunting. It's a difficult task but I feel not insurmountable.
The task is to find a single lady who is Catholic, a nudist and of an age that is within a few years of me. She must also to be willing to enter into a new relationship in her twilight years.
We know that many women will not see them selves as a possible candidate but, with a little prodding, her friends may be able to convince her to give it a try.
This is the reason for this note. I'm hoping our friends here will know of a person who may be the type of individual who fits this description. If you know of someone, she may be reluctant but, please convince her to at least exchange letters or phone calls. If you do this, you may be making two lonely people very happy. I thank everyone for their efforts and please don't stop with one if you know more.
I recently said to a woman in Church; When I was young and single, some lady would always come up to me at every event; weddings, baptisms, anniversarys, etc. and say Boy do I have a girl for you! Now I wonder; Where are all those ladys now? Where have they gone ? They may be sitting home wishing for someone to come into their life. C'est la vie.
Thanks All! DesertRat

This topic was edited
No replies yet.