Skinny dipping

Anyone know of any good spots to go skinny dipping in Mass, New Hampshire or Maine? Please let me know if you do.

This topic was edited
RE: Skinny dipping

This list doesn't look as if it's been updated in some time, but it gives lots of places to look into and see if they are still possibilities: https://www.naturistworld.com/nudemaps/beachmap.html. There are lots of places that people do know about, but aren't willing to share with the general public because they don't want their spots to be over-run, especially by people with the wrong idea about nudism/naturism.

This post was edited
RE: Skinny dipping

Thank you

This post was edited
RE:Skinny dipping

I live on Cape Cod. There is a stretch of beach in the town of Truro, on the outer cape, located between Longnook beach in the north, and Ballston Beach in the south. I have gone there several times. You need a beach sticker from the town of Truro to park there from 10AM to 4 PM during the tourist season until Labor Day. I approach the nude beach from Longnook beach which is a very beautiful beach.
There is also Herring Cove Beach in Provincetown, the very tip of the cape. However it falls under the National Park Service and is patrolled by rangers. The rangers will ticket anyone they catch in the nude. If you see a ranger coming cover up until he leaves.
There is also a nude beach at Gay Neck beach on Martha's Vinyard.

This post was edited