Make Memorial Weekend memorable for a different reason...........gather at Spa World on Saturday, May 25

OK men, it's been a few months since I posted an effort to get a group meeting up for a day of soaking, sweating, and socializing. I think our last group gathering was the end of January and there were 13 of us. We can do even better! Yes, I know it's a holiday weekend and people may have plans already, or be heading to the beach but if you're around and available, it would be great to see you. Comment here or message me if you can make it and I'll make sure to find everyone and make the group introductions.

This topic was edited
RE:Make Memorial Weekend memorable for a different reason...........gather at Spa World on Saturday, May 25

Glad you are doing this. I can't make it but say hello to everyone for me.

This post was edited
RE:Make Memorial Weekend memorable for a different reason...........gather at Spa World on Saturday, May 25

Wish I could join you!

This post was edited

Hi Fred, What time Saturday are you planning? Cheers, Ed B.

This post was edited

Hi Ed, I plan to be there around 9 am. At least one other will be there probably by 8:30. When we do these gatherings, the arrival times vary based on schedules so it's low key that way. I just like to make sure I know who's going to be there so we can arrange to make sure everyone gets to meet everyone else and make new friends.

This post was edited