RE: what kind of flip flops do you have, guys?

i like havaianas and have two pairs of them! :)got many of all colours,buy them at the market for 2$....hold for a season..........best way in summer when i ride my scooter,at the traffic light always check other guys' flip flops.........amazing.............luv the flip flop season

This post was edited

Now that we're starting to see some warmer spring days I'm working on getting some "nude in flip flops" pics going. Would be great to see pics of all of us nude in our flip flops.

This post was edited

I'm usually barefoot but when I'm not, I've got my Reefs with the bottle opener on the bottom :)

This post was edited

I wear Reefs because they are the only flip flops I have found that 1) fit my feet and 2) are comfortable enough to wear on cobblestone streets. I have 10 pair. I don't like wearing shoes. I especially enjoy seeing a guy wearing flip flops with jeans and t-shirt. Seeing bare feet gives me some insight into how he looks nude, ugly feet or pretty feet says a lot about general grooming habits.
I can't agree more with this. Some guys don't cut their toe nails, or grow fungus on their big toe nail (when it turns black) - soooooo gross! I think even the shape of the big toes can tell if the guy is hot or not!

This post was edited

i like havaianas and have two pairs of them! :)Havaianas!

This post was edited

absolutely hawaian or bahias!!! one for every color, on summer I use flip flop only and not only on the beach! :)

This post was edited

I have 5 pairs although most of them don't have any brand name on themI bought most of them from clothing shops and they either have a corkor leather sole rather than just the basic flip flops with the flimsy rubbersole although I have one pair like that for when I go to the pool or saunaI prefer to go barefoot when I can but I find that rough terrain or wet floorscan make that option impractical , I bought another pair of flip flops when I wasin Gran Canaria they are called slook and they are really comfortable , I alsohave to say that I enjoy seeing a giy either barefoot or wearing flip flops andI would have to agree that a guy should always have feet that are well keptit definitely gives an insight into how much a guy cares for the rest of his bodyand sadly for me if I guy is sexy but has really ugly feet , then I tend to losean interest in him

This post was edited

I'm usually barefoot but when I'm not, I've got my Reefs with the bottle opener on the bottom :)Totally with you on this one, Reefs are my favorite. And love the bottle opener on the bottom.

This post was edited
RE:what kind of flip flops do you have, guys?

Colombia Mens Tango Thong II Sandal, been wearing the same pair for ten years and finally had to buy a replacement.

This post was edited
RE:I have tons of flip flops!

I haven't had a pair of 'flip flops' for about 20 years, but I do wear Birkenstock when I need foot wear and I an naked. I even use them on short naked hikes. It can be sort of funny as when I am wearing them I can sometimes forget I am nude.

This post was edited