RE: Reactions to your piercing in nude encounters?

In the gym -- some run like it's going to attack them.At the nude beach; it's a great conversation starter!Most are "scared" of it.

This post was edited

I joined two nude recreational groups since January 2014: one is water volleyball, and the second is recreational swimming. Before joining I asked if my piercing was an issue and was told it was not. It has not been an issue. No one in the volleyball group even commented on it but a few in the swimming group asked about it. A few others with body piercings were the ones to start asking questions more than the unpierced.

This post was edited

Intgerestged to know locker room reactions, restroom--nude clubs or parks or beaches? I get lots of questions and dont mind answering them-- BUBBAI always tell the catty old men at the gym...they always pick a person to question me that has the Queen Mother attitude...if they should be worried about the ..."points at my balls"..but can't say the words..haha. I look at him, smile, and looking at all of the men...I say, It means that my youth was probably more fun than yours. They don't know how to respond..and that usually ends the discussion.

This post was edited

Besides the did it hurt question I get a lot. I was once asked why... I just told them i like my penis so much i just had to buy it jewelry

This post was edited

I went to the nude beach today. No one said anything and i only saw a few other genital or body piercings.

This post was edited

My encounters run from "scratch their head" to "cool" and the usual questions. I've only had one negative comment in 16 years and that came from a guy at the club. When he complained he was told - "so what?" I love my PA - 2ga circular barbell and curved barbell and just ordered a polished green titanium barbell that should be fun. Yep, I'd do it all over again.

This post was edited