RE: Super Nudist Capes...

Okay, everyone...I am soooo sorry! I've been really busy the past months and haven't given out capes to the newest supernudists...and now I don't remember every one who hasn't gotten one yet!

If you haven't received your cape yet (and your secret decoder ring) and you don't see your name on this list, please add it!
Cutenudistcpl
Srithanonchai
MidGaNudist
JimmieM

Any one else? getting the tailor to finish them this week!

Jen

This post was edited

Wow, this newcape fits great. It is so comfortable it is as if I wasn't wearing a thing!

This post was edited

Jen,
You never took my ring finger size !!!! I hope that the ring is translucent, so I won't have a tan line on my finger.

This post was edited

Okay...here they finally are!!! Everyone please gather round. I am proud to present the following people with Super Nudist Capes (and secret decoder rings):

Cutenudistcpl
Srithanonchai
MidGaNudist
JimmieM

Congratulations on being full of hot air, witticisms, useful information, friendly banter and opinions that you are willing to share! (And please forgive me for the serious delay!!!)

You can pick up your capes at any time this weekend. In case you missed them, they are hanging from the middle hook on our profile pic. Also, take a moment to read about the VERY FIRST SUPER NUDIST ON TN and the origins of the super nudist cape: The Epic of the SuperNudist

Jen

p.s. Sri, yes! The rings are translucent...

This post was edited

Thank you for the Cape Jen it feels really great when the wind blows on it and the ring fits fine as well. Now I can jump out of my Mickey Soft window and fly through cyber space. WWHhhooo---

This post was edited

Okay...here they finally are!!! Everyone please gather round. I am proud to present the following people with Super Nudist Capes (and secret decoder rings): Cutenudistcpl Srithanonchai MidGaNudist JimmieM Congratulations on being full of hot air, witticisms, useful information, friendly banter and opinions that you are willing to share! (And please forgive me for the serious delay!!!) You can pick up your capes at any time this weekend. In case you missed them, they are hanging from the middle hook on our profile pic. Also, take a moment to read about the VERY FIRST SUPER NUDIST ON TN and the origins of the super nudist cape: The Epic of the SuperNudist Jen p.s. Sri, yes! The rings are translucent...
Will there be another ceremony scheduled in the near future for any newer members to receive their capes and decoder rings?
Maybe this group will give others something to aspire to.

This post was edited