Metro Manila based Nudists meet-up

Is there anyone else who would like to volunteer his/her place or knows of any place where we can meet and hangout nude together?

This post was edited
RE: Metro Manila based Nudists meet-up

Sound like you guys had fun!
Sna makasama ako next time. Pasensya na my schedule has been crazy lately.
=(
Sana sumama din mga girls and couples jan.
=)

This post was edited

Sound like you guys had fun!Sna makasama ako next time. Pasensya na my schedule has been crazy lately.=(Sana sumama din mga girls and couples jan.=)Sana as Laguna naman in a private pool

This post was edited

Hi guys,
This group is asleep again.
My mom is around so I couldn't attend to organizing other nudist meet-ups. Would anyone like to volunteer and share his/her place? Or does anyone know of any other place we can go to?
Please reply here a.s.a.p.
Cris aka Fritzpsy

This post was edited

Hey guys, it's been a while since anyone posted here.I'm willing to organize a meet-up (I don't want to use the term "hook-up.") anywhere. Just tell me your preferred location and availability and I will be the one to put things together.CrisHai Man, i'l be in clark next week monday 2 thursday. 23th july to 26th july, will thr any nudist party? plz let me noe..

This post was edited

let me try to find a place and keep you posted.

This post was edited

Hey Chris...James here..Wish you were with us in our last nudist weekend though we knew you had a planned trip to Boracay, it would have been more fun if you were with us then..Nevertheless, we hope to come up with another one. It's still in the planning stage. Meanwhile, we have just started a yahoo group for Male Nudists in our circle so we can invite potential nudists for the next events..Hope you can join..Pls visit https://groups.yahoo.com/group/Male_Naturist. Hope to see you there...

This post was edited

i have just joined your yahoo group.Hey Chris...James here..Wish you were with us in our last nudist weekend though we knew you had a planned trip to Boracay, it would have been more fun if you were with us then..Nevertheless, we hope to come up with another one. It's still in the planning stage. Meanwhile, we have just started a yahoo group for Male Nudists in our circle so we can invite potential nudists for the next events..Hope you can join..Pls visit https://groups.yahoo.com/group/Male_Naturist. Hope to see you there...

This post was edited

Hey guys, it's been a while since anyone posted here.I'm willing to organize a meet-thank you David for hosting a nudist brunchNice seeing you again Fritz while nice meeting you JP, Joross and JhonTime flies when were playing the board game hehehNext time

This post was edited

Thanks to all that came - nice to meet you - was a great day ....... will organise another one

This post was edited