Any good places to ride bicycles nude in Austin, Texas?

I know there's the world naked bike ride, but I'd really enjoy a bike ride off road on a trail somewhere. And what would be even better is if there was a spot to skinny dip near it. With the summer heat starting to wind down here, the cooler air is really inviting for more bike rides, especially in the buff. I know there's Hippie Hollow, but are there any other ideal places closer into the city that are tucked away and nude friendly?

This topic was edited
RE: Any good places to ride bicycles nude in Austin, Texas?

I usually find places like you describe along Rail Trails that often go for miles before a house is visible. Sometimes there are river crossings and usually a path down to the shoreline and you can walk along the stream to find a secluded spot to layout or swim.
Maxx

This post was edited

Don't assume a rail trail is nudist friendly. At least in New Jersey, they are patrolled, by 4 wheel drive vehicles.

This post was edited

Should ALWAYS know the section of trail you plan to ride naked. I never ride within a few miles of town cause most kids won't ride that far. Make wure you have ridden before and know where the crossings and rural homes are. My shorts are alwaays on the handlebars.

Maxx

This post was edited

not really. You're best bet is some remote part of the greenbelt.

This post was edited

Yeah the WNBR in Austin is coming June 9th. but as far as I know there are no places to bike nude regularly. Join us thought for the WNBR.
www.facebook.com/wnbrAustin

This post was edited

there are several trails we ride on regularly. Like the long streatches with fewer places to get on.

This post was edited