Photos in a locker room????

There's some guy who has on his profile:
"want to try to take pics in the lockerroom at the gym tooday....anything in particular un wanna see?"
I don't know about where he is, but in just about every locker room I've been in, cameras are frowned upon--by the establishment and by the users.
I just hope his camera is already brown, because I suspect it will be if he starts waving it around.

This topic was edited
RE: Photos in a locker room????

There's some guy who has on his profile:"want to try to take pics in the lockerroom at the gym tooday....anything in particular un wanna see?"I don't know about where he is, but in just about every locker room I've been in, cameras are frowned upon--by the establishment and by the users.I just hope his camera is already brown, because I suspect it will be if he starts waving it around.
They could use his camera for the puck if so happens to be floor hockey :-)

This post was edited

Nothing I'd like to see more is this dude's camera being thrown out in the cold with his naked body behind it. take pictures at the gym I visit and surly your going to get it tossed into the hot tub.

This post was edited
Easy people

I am sure this person meant he was going to take them while no one else was around. Anyone who has visited a gym realizes you can't take pictures in the lockerroom when there are people present.

This post was edited

I'm guessing he means take photos of himself?? what's wrong with that?

This post was edited
RE: Easy people

sure agree, if not illegal, it sure must beone of the worst invasions of privacy that l know!!

This post was edited

Cameras are deffinetly not alowed in my Gym, mostly to prevent people taking photos of children!

This post was edited

Cameras are deffinetly not alowed in my Gym, mostly to prevent people taking photos of children!

This post was edited

This post was edited

If he meant taking pictures of himself, then why not just do it in the comfort of his own home? Why a locker room--except to flout decency?

This post was edited

Cameras are generally forbidden from locker rooms. Even if the person means well, I doubt it would be a good idea to take pictures while in one. The obvious reasons have already been voiced.

This post was edited