To See or Not to See

So just curious if people tend to leave their blinds open during the day or night when their nude? Is it our right as nudists to not care if other people see us or is it just the exhibitionist in me talking?

This topic was edited
RE: To See or Not to See

I personally don't care but it would not take long in Phoenix AZ before the police would be knocking on your door to question you about seeing someone walking around the house "naked."

This post was edited

I've never closed windows. Some of my neighbors in San Francisco told me, when we met on the street, that they barely recognized me with clothes on. But that was San Francisco, in a third-floor apartment where there was no view from the street, only between neighboring buildings. Here, we're far enough from neighbors that it's not an issue.

This post was edited

We seldom close any curtains or blinds, the house is quite private from the street. However, we close the curtains in the bedroom as we like to sleep in once in a while and the daylight will rouse us!

This post was edited

My neighbors on both sides know i like to be nude, and with some effort they could see me in the garden.I don't bother and they don't care.From the street is a different question, those people will see me unexpected , i still don't care, but some might be shocked.I don't want want to offend people so i make sure i can't be seen from the public area.

This post was edited

No i keep them close.BUT thats mostly cause i live right in front of the parking lot in perfect view of me AND i don't want to get kick out of my own apt lol.

This post was edited

There was a thing on the news a few months ago (don't remember exactly where, but it was in the US), where a mother and daughter were cutting across someone's property, saw the homeowner in his house naked, and they took him to court for indecent exposure and won! Amazing - he was in his own house, and from what I understand they were on his property!! You just need to be careful. People can be amazingly ignorant.

This post was edited

See it's stuff like getting sued that gets me worried. We live in a condo complex on the 2nd floor and we can see across the way into others homes and they can see into ours. I'd hate for the cops to show up at my door.

This post was edited

There was a thing on the news a few months ago (don't remember exactly where, but it was in the US), where a mother and daughter were cutting across someone's property, saw the homeowner in his house naked, and they took him to court for indecent exposure and won! Amazing - he was in his own house, and from what I understand they were on his property!! You just need to be careful. People can be amazingly ignorant.From what I read about the Oklahoma law this could happen here. Don't know about the taking you to court, but can turn you in for indecent exposure even if they are trespassing. If someone knows more about Oklahoma's " indecent exposure" let me know.

This post was edited

Well said oldtiger!

This post was edited

I was just thinking about this the other day! I live in a condo and the units are positioned such that in several places, you can see in from various units. It's sad to have this great place with lots and lots of windows and I hate being in the dark, so like someone else posted, I have the fabric blinds that open both from top or bottom. It helps keep the light coming in and not offend the wrong person. I don't care, but I also wouldn't want any legal problems.

This post was edited