RE: Sleeping naked in the winter

I've slept completely naked every night of my life since about 16 and I'm 59. I also don't even own any underwear and haven't sincer a teenager so I wouldn't have anything to wear under any circumstances - wouldn't live any other way. Naked Man

This post was edited

Hola.Espero que me entiendan en espaol. Siempre me gusto dormir desnudo todo el ao. Al practicar el nudismo he desarrollado mayor tolerancia al fro y por lo general no lo percibo como algo molesto. En la parte mas fria del invierno lo soluciono con una manta extra.Saludos

This post was edited

I sleep naked through out the year. Sometimes in winters when I feel too cold, I use a blanket to keep myself warm, otherwise its always naked without any cover.

This post was edited

There's no better way to sleep, no matter the time of year!

This post was edited

I sleep nude year round, regardless of the temp, I keep my apartment between 73-75 year round. Most of the time i don't even ware covers in bed. When I have overnight company i still sleep nude, most of them do to so its not a issue since we are nude any way. As for underwear, i own 1 pair for when i go to see my one doctor who is a prude, Which makes no since at all because i have to take them off any way. My other doctors could care less. been doing this since the age 13 I'm now 48 !

This post was edited

I sleep nude year round, regardless of the temp, I keep my apartment between 73-75 year round. Most of the time i don't even ware covers in bed. When I have overnight company i still sleep nude, most of them do to so its not a issue since we are nude any way. As for underwear, i own 1 pair for when i go to see my one doctor who is a prude, Which makes no since at all because i have to take them off any way. My other doctors could care less. been doing this since the age 13 I'm now 48 !Sounds like its time for a new doctor!

This post was edited

It is winter now and early morning and I am just waking up to a new day.just checked... Yep, both nude.frankly cannot think of any good reason to be restricted by clothing in bed. Why would anyone do that?

This post was edited

i have slept naked for the last 50 years even when sharing hotel or moterhome or a tent

This post was edited

Responses are overwhelmingly in favor of nude sleeping regardless of outside temp. I think that the same would be true if you polled all nude sleepers (about 30% of the population sleeps nude, obviously not all nudists). We all find it more comfortable, and that would be true whether it's cold or warm. Extra blanket for me, no wish to add an extra layer and get tangled in clothes.
I can usually figure a way to do that even if I'm sharing a hotel room with somebody that I'm not nude-friendly with. Get into bed in undies and pull them off under the covers!

This post was edited

I sleep naked all year round. I can't remember the last time I wore anything in bed when sleeping.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy