PLEASE, PLEASE POST YOUR PHOTOS AS WELL, SO THAT I DON'T HOG THE GALLERY!

First up, I thought I would show exactly how close to home you can find your secluded nudist trails, with the Chalk walker. Then, over 2 weeks, I would relate in pictures three further, more distant, much longer hikes.
Look, guys....... I am 100% certain you have all done some similar walks this year and have photo-records of them.
So; please, please post your photos as well in between times.
I don't want to hog the gallery with 100-odd consecutive photos of Will Golden as if I were the only naturist walker in England.

This is how my late season passed.......
The Chalk Walker (24 photos) - was a trek over Falmer Hill at the end odf August, a hitherto undiscovered walk no more than 2 miles from my home in Brighton UK. I have posted these as an appetizer.
Lord of the Rings (26 photos), - a country walk in West Sussex 01/10/2011, taking in the Iron Age rings at Cissbury & Chanctonbury: A journey of discovery through the world of our forefathers. These will be next up.
Seven Sisters & the Satyr (31 photos) - took in a windy October 9th, 2011, in east Sussex, from Cuckmere Haven, over the Seven Sisters, back through the enchanted Friston Forest
Tales of the Riverbank (32 photos) - where I walked the river Arun on Sunday 24th October 2011. It is probably about 6 miles as the crow flies. But I made it 12 miles by sticking to the riverbank all the way.
Ok, so get uploading!

Hugz, Will

This topic was edited
RE: PLEASE, PLEASE POST YOUR PHOTOS AS WELL, SO THAT I DON'T HOG THE GALLERY!

SADLY WILL GOLDEN HAS PAST AWAY 2 WKS AGO AFTER A BATTLE WITH THE BIG C. GOD BLESS AND R.I.P.

This post was edited