RE: Nude Wedding

My wife and I were married in a clothed ceremony.During the almost two years since that wonderful day,I have introduced my wife to the world of nude recreation.She seems to enjoy it.But I think she participates with me,because she knows how much I enjoy it,and how I look forward to my social nudism time.We have talked about maybe renewing our vows at five years in a nude ceremony.Having the ceremony on the beach at a place like Hedonisom sounds wonderful.

This post was edited
RE: Nude Wedding

My wife and I were married in a clothed ceremony.During the almost two years since that wonderful day,I have introduced my wife to the world of nude recreation.She seems to enjoy it.But I think she participates with me,because she knows how much I enjoy it,and how I look forward to my social nudism time.We have talked about maybe renewing our vows at five years in a nude ceremony.Having the ceremony on the beach at a place like Hedonisom sounds wonderful.
Unless you're into something other than G-rated nudism after dark, you should consider another destination for your nude vows renewal.
We have had a few nude weddings on our property. In fact, friends from TN drove to SC so I could marry them. It was a super event.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy