CMNM -- clothed male / naked male

this just came to mind as i was replying to an older post about drawing the line between nudism and exhibitionism...
CMNM -- clothed male / naked male -- is about loving the idea of being clothed in the company of guys who are naked, or being naked in the company of guys who are clothed.
i consider myself to be both a nudist and an exhibitionist, and can easily draw the line between the two depending on the situation and the company.
however, i was wondering if i was alone in beinginsanely turned on by the idea of being the only naked guy in the company of clothed guys in all kinds of CMNM situations?

This topic was edited
RE: CMNM -- clothed male / naked male

You're not the only one. I am very keen to get involved in more CMNM situations. Have no problems being naked around any others who are clothed.

This post was edited

Maybe my age, but that would do nothing for me!!

This post was edited

i would have no problem with this look at san francisco, the other day they had a nude santa claus gather in the streets to try to get into the guiness book of recorders - i saw nothing with it. but to be nude among textiles wouldn't bother me.

This post was edited

I also see no problem here... why would it be a problem to be naked among clothed? (Or to talk about it in this forum, for that matter?) Does that make me less of a true nudist?! Sorry, but no... My CMNM interest has helped me take nudity into conventionally clothed domains, such as WNBR, street fairs, city strolls. So it is not only about the fetish/kick.

This post was edited

and by justifying CM NM and nudism, a fetish and being socially nude, adds thus one more blurring of the lines between nudism and sexual activity. CM NM is strictly fetish oriented, and as with sexual partner preferences, has NO bearings on nudism, except to blur the lines which we are struggling to keep clear, even more.
Two steps back for nudism.....

This post was edited

CMNM is nothing but just a form of sexual fetishism . It has got nothing to do with nudism and it will appreciated ifthe topicis discussed on TN's sister site where it mightbe okto have a discussion on suchthings .This IS a "sex and sexuality" forum. I guess if you don't like reading about sexuality you could...oh..I don't know...maybe not read this forum??? I honestly have never understood why even some nudist find themselves to be prudish in some ways. You would think the whole naked thing would have taken care of modesty and prudishness. A prudish nudist seems like an oxymoron to me. That's not to say that nudist pursuits should be equated with a sex fest. But I see no problem discussing sexual things in a sexuality forum. And CMNM isn't evennecessarilysexual. Some of us like the contrast it brings to photography for instance.

This post was edited
RE:CMNM -- clothed male / naked male

I would love to be tied naked to the bed or a wall and have all these clothed men touch me, suck me, stick their dicks in mouth. Also have them milk me dry.

This post was edited

I would love to be tied naked to the bed or a wall and have all these clothed men touch me, suck me, stick their dicks in mouth. Also have them milk me dry.

This post was edited

I have had several CFNM situations. One currently regularly occurs with an older neighbour and friend.
Its happened less so with males. Maybe because males are more likely to be fully nude too?

This post was edited