Im a happy walker!

Hiya Will and others on here,Mike from North Kent just saying hope I haven't overdone it,posted 35 pictures dating back to 2003 of me out in Kent enjoying clothesfreedom in our lovely countryside. I have walked in my earlier days in Lancashire but now with my wife severely disabled I have to restrict myself to the 3-4 hrs a week I get free from my caring duties so I've found 3 areas that are not too frequented by clothed walkers,1 is by the Thames on the Saxon Shore with a ruined fort and the Shorne marshes,idyllic on a nice day and the other 2 are in fields and woodlands close by the M25/M20 with a variety of flora and fauna and even a motorcycling trails track!
My 1st walk of 2011 was in Feb and my last in Nov, so here's hoping that it may only be a few weeks before I can get out of these 4walls into the great outdoors naturally dressed!
happy Nude Year!

This topic was edited
RE: Im a happy walker!

Know of any walks in Thanet, where council or coppers dont pounce on you ?

This post was edited
RE: Im a happy walker!

I think the thing to do is to just go off the beaten track - where I walk its only a cpl of hundred yds from the M20 and I occasionally meet a clothed walker but carry a cover-up which I put on if I see someone approaching but sometimes it's not possible without appearing furtive, and as it's not illegal, I find a cheery good day and a smile is all you need, most people are accepting of true naturist walkers, see Naked Walking - Saturday Walkers Club
Hope this helps, getting a bit chilly now but roll-on spring!

This post was edited