shaved or not?

i just want to open a topic like this as i am wondered what everybody believes...

This topic was edited
RE: shaved or not?

First of all....sorry for intuding in the ladies room but I do have an opinion on this topic. I shave and I find it far more pleasurable when my woman shaves too. She also likes me shaved.....well...I do leave a little "landing strip" so to speak.

This post was edited

I have shaved down there for many years and I prefer to be that way. I don't ever intend to grow my pubic hair back.

This post was edited

Plus 1

This post was edited

i,m a young girl i,v been shaving ever since my hair started to grow in i just love the feeling not seen many nude men but some of them were shaved i like it a lot thank you Becky

This post was edited

I love shaved womenTotally agree. There's nothing worse than seeing a woman with a beard and mustache.

This post was edited

There's nothing worse than seeing a woman with a beard and mustache.I agree. LOL
Put me in the definitely NOT category.

This post was edited

if you never shaved try it sometime chances are youll never like it hairy again

This post was edited

I just like when men leave opinions of what women should do in a woman's discussion room...

This post was edited

Pardon the intrusion! I asked my wife this question and here's her answer. "You were mildlypressuring me to shave off my pubic haircompletely and Iwasn't comfortable with that. Once you left me alone and to decide for myself ... then, we both got what we wanted!" I think I was trying to hard to "blend in" with what most of the other nudists were doing at the beach, club and resorts we visited ... not sure why but that's what I figure I was doing. Once I backed off and let her decide for herself, she did it on her own and that's what "she" wanted and prefers. :D

This post was edited

a gentelman indeed.... and it's also fun to do it to each other.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy