Eastern PA/Northern NJ?

Hi-I'm newly relocated to Bethlehem, PA and am looking for travel clubs and/or non-landed groups in close proximity. Any suggestions?

This topic was edited
RE: Eastern PA/Northern NJ?

Hi-I'm newly relocated to Bethlehem, PA and am looking for travel clubs and/or non-landed groups in close proximity. Any suggestions?I don't know of any official non-landed clubs in the ABE area. We are part of a good size group of nudists quite a few of whom reside in the Lehigh Valley that get together on occasion. We are not an official club but we did for a while have a yahoo group to keep in touch.
That has since slid by the wayside. We hold house parties occasionally but we have to get to know folks out in public before inviting them to our homes.
My suggestion for you is to go to one of the clubs near you (there's at least two, both of which admit single males) and start meeting people. Also, our group makes it down to Gunnison Beach at least once a season and that's a gret place to meet people. Join the Gunnison Beach group here on TN. They had a great meetup on the beach last July which we attended and met a lot of nice new folks.
I would also suggest joinng one of the national orgs. It will help you as a single male to get into places.
The Naturist Society holds it's Eastern Gathering here in northeast PA which would be about a 90 minute drive for you. You can day trip it or camp. You will meet lots of people there.
The national orgs are The Naturist Society and The American Association for Nude Recreation.
My apologies if you know of this info already.

This post was edited