De Anza Springs

Thinking about heading over to DeAnza Sun. or Monday. What is temp like out there? Any rain? I enjoy getting away from the coastal clouds here in San Diego - and would like to meet friends to hang out with or share the drive over to DeAnza. I'm pretty much a day user - but would consider staying overnight if I can share the cost with someone. Hit me up on here if interested.
Alan

This topic was edited
RE: De Anza Springs

You're only one and quarter hours drive away, so I can't see the weather being much different to where you are.

This post was edited

Hey Alan, the De Anza Springs web site gives the weather conditions at any given time and forcast temps and conditions. I frequent the resort when time allows and enjoy the pool, water v-ball, jacuzzi, resturant, hiking, and a few brews. Could meet up for some company in the furture. https://www.deanzasprings.com/weather.php

This post was edited

thanks for the feedback guys. I forgot they post the weather on their site. I'm thinking it will be really nice in June, when we have the June gloom on the coast. Yes, 1 1/4 hours can make a big difference when going from a coastal climate to a desert - like 30 degrees!
Drew - I'll email u next time I'm heading over.
Alan

This post was edited

Yes, 1 1/4 hours can make a big difference when going from a coastal climate to a desert - like 30 degrees!Not at this time of the year. You wontfind more than 2 degree difference apart from late evening, when your'e likely to freeze your nuts off.

This post was edited