RE: JOIN US AT SPA WORLD OCT 2013

I plan to be there all day Saturday. I plan to drive up Friday night to be ready to be there no later than 9 am. I like Spa World and love you guys. It is so sad to know this will be your last Hawk.

This post was edited
RE: JOIN US AT SPA WORLD OCT 2013

I'm sure there will be someone to replace me, I hope and keep the TN group going . . .

This post was edited
RE: JOIN US AT SPA WORLD

The holidays are approaching as well as Spa World time. The last Saturday of the month is Spa World time and that day is November 30th. Meet time is about 9:00 am to about 5:00 pm. You may want to be there sooner or stay later. Lunch time is about 11:30 am. The food in the restaurant is great and well priced. It will be a great nude time to get away from all that turkey and to relax.

This post was edited

The holidays are approaching as well as Spa World time. The last Saturday of the month is Spa World time and that day is November 30th. Meet time is about 9:00 am to about 5:00 pm. You may want to be there sooner or stay later. Lunch time is about 11:30 am. The food in the restaurant is great and well priced. It will be a great nude time to get away from all that turkey and to relax.Will you be there, buddy? I sure hope you are coming!

This post was edited

I am sorry to say that I will not be there this November 30th. :-(

This post was edited

I am sorry to say that I will not be there this November 30th. :-(Bummer! Damn!

This post was edited

SO....who out there is planning to be at Spa World next Saturday, November 30? I'd love to go, but don't want to be the only guy there!
ANYONE??

This post was edited

Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!! It is time to relax from all the shopping and get naked! Time to go to Spa World on Saturday December 28th at about 9:00 am. It is a good time of year to get a massage or a body scrub. There is a great on site restaurant so plan to stay here all day. It is a great place to go to warm up from the cold while being nude in their hot tub, sauna or steam room. Do not forget to wear your green wrist band to show that you are on tn.
be safe and nudeBilly

This post was edited

Hello guys, it will be Spa World time in two week on Saturday, January 25th. The usual time is about 9:00 am. Lunch time is between 11-12 at the restaurant inside the spa. This is a great time to warm up in a hot tub, sauna or steam room. Do not worry. Nudity is required to be in them. Have a great nude time.

This post was edited