Looking for sun

Summer's coming and we all want somewhere warm where we can strip off and enjoy the sun.
I keep going back to this place in the Algarve, Portugal. Was it 4 or 5 times last year? Warm, naked summer starts there in April and lasts the rest of the year. I was skinnidipping in the sea there on Christmas day (see the vidio on my profile).
It's in the far South West corner of Portugal, on the south coast. The guest house is a short walk from two super nudist sandy beaches set in coves amongst the cliff-tops. One has a beach bar/cafe. And I have walked to both of them naked.
For details ask ceekay123 (it's her place) or Goggle Carol's Naturist Guesthouse. It has en-suit double rooms, internet, Sky TV, home cooking and as much free drink as you want. But the best thing is the homespun hospitality. They accept single men and women and couples.

This topic was edited
RE: Looking for sun

Pity, They moved. Not too bad though as it is to the South of France in a very pituresk area. I'm glad I missed the British summer (was there one?) by being in Portugal again every time it rained here in the UK.

This post was edited