RE: Excercise Naked...Pilates Class

I too suffer from back problems, partly because of an accident years ago and partly because I have become portly. For those of us exercisely-challenged, where does one begin?

Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited

Wait, Wait, ... It just hit me.......There are people that wear clothes when they exercise?!?!?!?!?! I don't want any part of that!!!!
Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited

Wait, Wait, ... It just hit me.......There are people that wear clothes when they exercise?!?!?!?!?! I don't want any part of that!!!!ThanksJerry
LOL!! The dang gym said they'll kick me out if I show up nude.

This post was edited

Exercise???? I thought we wern't supposed to use bad languge on here.........

Steve

This post was edited

Wait, Wait, ... It just hit me.......There are people that wear clothes when they exercise?!?!?!?!?! I don't want any part of that!!!! Thanks Jerry
LOL!! The dang gym said they'll kick me out if I show up nude.
Maybe they mean you should wait untill you get there, BEFORE you take off your cloths :)

This post was edited

Whenever I exercise at home, I am naked. I would welcome a nude gym or exercise class.

This post was edited

I usually start my exercise wearing a warmup outfit but strip down shortly after I start.

This post was edited

I usually start my exercise wearing a warmup outfit but strip down shortly after I start.

Linda, for my workouts at home (most are at the gym now) I'd have to put something on to start with a warmup outfit.

This post was edited

Linda, for my workouts at home (most are at the gym now) I'd have to put something on to start with a warmup outfit.

Well, yes, I usually have to put on a warmup outfit. Then I take it off as I get warm.
I'll guess that the gym rules are such that youneed to bewearing something when you arrive there, but I could be wrong. It would not be the first time. Second or third maybe, but certainly not the first.

This post was edited

Signage in my gym "Proper gym attire required at all times. Men must wear shirts."

This post was edited