RE: Excercise Naked...Pilates Class

It would be very tempting to wear only a shirt and see the reactions.

I was going to make a similar comment. Now I have nothing to add except that I am reminded of the signs I often seeat the front door of somewhat respectable restaurants. They usually say; no shoes, no shirts, no service. They never ask that you cover the area between the waist and the ankle. I am actually a little surprised that no one has ever tried to push that envelope.

This post was edited

excerciseing naked should be nice.
we had in our club a dancing class ( naked)
both for man and women looked to me kind of uncomftable having your stuff jumping around , for me , i rather do more eazy going activities...
and abut being in the gim naked , well , two many handels and wheights for my taste....

This post was edited

I was going to make a similar comment. Now I have nothing to add except that I am reminded of the signs I often seeat the front door of somewhat respectable restaurants. They usually say; no shoes, no shirts, no service. They never ask that you cover the area between the waist and the ankle. I am actually a little surprised that no one has ever tried to push that envelope.
Linda, there is a first time for everything.

This post was edited

Linda, there is a first time for everything.

I guess we can only hope that there is a video camera nearby when it does.

This post was edited

a bit off the exercise topic but Lady Linda would at least be able to go pantyless while wearing a dress or skirt...but then again, so could I...hmmm

This post was edited

I am actually a little surprised that no one has ever tried to push that envelope.

There's a George something in San Francisco who has. They usually call the cops and have him removed.
He usually pushes the limits of being arrested, and IMHO causes more problems for real nudists.

This post was edited

I am actually a little surprised that no one has ever tried to push that envelope.
There's a George something in San Francisco who has. They usually call the cops and have him removed.
He usually pushes the limits of being arrested, and IMHO causes more problems for real nudists.

It is unfortunate but it is always the extremists that get the attention of the press.

a bit off the exercise topic but Lady Linda would at least be able to go pantyless while wearing a dress or skirt...but then again, so could I...hmmm

Do you usually wear panties under your dresses and skirts?

This post was edited

It is unfortunate but it is always the extremists that get the attention of the press.

(((((((((((((( STOP !!!!!!!!!!!! ))))))))))))))

Right there!

Don't answer that!

That is, FAAAAAAAAAAAAR toooooooooo MUCH Info!

I strongly recommend,
that you DO NOT answer that,
on the grounds that it may incriminate you.

This conversation belongs on an entirely different web site!

hehe

This post was edited

Right there!

Don't answer that!

I strongly recommend,

hehe

You are right, of course, Phil, but he started it!

This post was edited

Right there!

Don't answer that!

I strongly recommend,

hehe

You are right, of course, Phil, but he started it!

Now you two...His name is OCMICK....did it EVER occur to you that he may wear a kilt?

Jen

This post was edited