Accidental nudity.

So has this ever happened to anyone, especially unplanned? So many times have I lost the speedos in rough surf or swimming in floods. It wasembarassing the first time but then I learnt to stop worrying

This topic was edited
RE: Accidental nudity.

Funnily at the beach as well.
Twice lost a towel whilst changing near the car.
1 time was a Japanese tour bus beside me and cameras were at the ready (not good after swimming in cold water)
2nd was a mini bus with oldies on a beach trip.

This post was edited

You might have had responses before had your profile been a little less private. Where are you located, etc.

This post was edited

You might have had responses before had your profile been a little less private. Where are you located, etc.Me? Sydney in Aus
Will check my settings

This post was edited

It once happened to me at the local swimming baths. I dived into the water and my trunks came off, well almost off, they were around my ankles and someone grabbed them and threw to one of their friends, who then ran away. That was the last I ever did see of those trunks.
I carried on swimming for about another half hour and don't think many people notice my nudity. The hard part was getting out of the water. One of my friends brought me a towel, but on climbing out of the pool, I had a few whistles from the girls and even a couple of men.

This post was edited

My nudity was NO accident. I'm always nude at home and in our backyard ... but this one day, I was doing some things out back and locked myself out of the house. It wasn't a particularly warm day ... in fact it was overcast and cool but while I was working ... it was comfortable being naked.As I stopped working and realized I had locked myself outta the house ... I wonder what I should do. Should I just keep working and wait til my wife returned home from work in several hours? Or ... do I risk being seen by neighbors while I retrieve the "hide a key" from the front yard.I opted for retrieving the "hide a key". Our neighbor on one side was being a bit pissy about noticing my nudity in the backyard around this time, later she accepted it and just ignored it, but around this time she was making comments so I thought ... I best try and stay away from that side of the yard to retrieve the hide a key. I opted for the other side but still had to content with neighbors across the street.I ended up hopping the block wall, tried to negotiate the brick planter below me but failed, ended up cutting my foot, danced around in pain for several minutes, naked in the front yard, got key finally and went inside bleeding all over the place. Later I found out that our neighbor across the street witness it all and will all the time I spent out front naked and injured, I should have just gone the other way through the gate and dealt with our pissy neighbor! LOLTrying to be secretive didn't pay off. I was laid up on the couch for a few days while my foot healed enough for me to return to work!:)

This post was edited

I think wardrobe malfunctions are quite common. We or we knew of people had pants rip, swimsuits fallen off.
There was an American swimmer who qualified for the Olympics who won an Olympic qualifier about a week ago and his speeds split at the seems as he was on the starters platforms. Wardrobe malfunctions are not uncommon among swimmers.

This post was edited

Had a girlfriend years ago who was NOT a nudist. She'd dress very sexy, and was comfortable around me when she was naked. And, I did manage to open her horizons up a little bit, getting her to go topless on some beaches, and even in a bar once when no one else was around.
She told me this story about one experience she had because, I think, she knew I'd find it very hot. I did.
One evening she came home and things at her house weren't quite as she remembered them. Then, she heard a noise and was terrified that someone was in the house. She locked herself in her bedroom and called 911. She was truly terrified, so this isn't a thing to make light of. However, the cops got there, she met them at the door and two cops proceeded to search her house. After they cleared the house, and she was standing there talking with them one of them said. "Mam, would you like to put some clothes on now?"
Only then did she realize that she'd spend the last 5-10 minutes with cops while she was totally naked. She was so preoccupied that she'd never noticed. Needless to say she was embarrassed but I can say, with actual knowledge, that she fantasized about that encounter for years to come.
Having seen her myself, I'm sure the cops did, too.

This post was edited

I think wardrobe malfunctions are quite common. We or we knew of people had pants rip, swimsuits fallen off.There was an American swimmer who qualified for the Olympics who won an Olympic qualifier about a week ago and his speeds split at the seems as he was on the starters platforms. Wardrobe malfunctions are not uncommon among swimmers.
Indeed, as in this picture of Gemma Breadsworth.

This post was edited