Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Is there nude sunbathing around Mt. Tabor?

A friend heard a rumor that that there is an are around Mt. Tabor where nudists go for nude sunbathing. I was just wondering if ny9one knows if it is true, what the local laws apply there, and about where the area is?

This topic was edited
RE: Is there nude sunbathing around Mt. Tabor?

I forgot to mention that it was not the first time I had heard of a place around Mt. Tabor where nudists go for nude sunbathing. I am interested becau7se it would be within the TriMet area and I could get there without having to get a ride. (I have blind spots in my vision that make it unsafe to drive or ride a bike). A place to sunbathe nude within the TriMet area would be great for those of us who don't drive.

This post was edited