EPIC 3600KM 6 DAY nude beach tour of Australia!!

Ok, my wife hasdecidedshedoesn'tlike it here and is moving back to NZPermanently, Ill be taking a bit of time off work to get her to the Coolangatta Airport (sp) not the closest international airport to us, but we want to take the kids to the theme parks before they go.
Now I still have 6 days up my sleeve from the day she flys out, till I am due back at work, so what am I going to do? Go home and mope around that my wife and kids are gone, nope, instead of taking the most direct route back home (about a 1000km drive) from the gold coast, will betravellingdown the east coast toSydney, checking out a couple of the nude beaches along my way, then cut inland thoughCanberra, I have heard there is a lake with a CO beach around there somewhere, continuing down to Melbourne, and then up into Adelaide, across to Broken hill, before one last 500 or so km drive home. Its around 3600km round trip, so working on approx 580 km a day, 8 hours driving, 8 hours sightseeing, and 8 hours for sleeping.
Anyone got any good ideas for places to visit that would be along the path mentioned above? Also might beinterestedin a travel companion or two feel fee to message me.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.