RE: What to do about erections!!!

] Here's a novel idea ... each time there's anew erection thread started, someone jump in and tell the newperson to do a search and everyone else stop respondingandposting! :D What many seemto realize is that many of these newbies come here, post thesetypes of threads and then NEVER log on again. If wehate these threads so much ... we need to stop responding tothem. : )

That was post #20 from 4 years ago ;-) ... but if
you're having fun, don't stop now :-)
... BTW, as you may already know... it's not how you look
that counts... It's how you act. ......When you go to a nudist establishment you consent to their rules. If you violate those rules they have every right to give you the boot.... what could be more fair than that?
...Final thought... The arguments
against this topic are typically the same arguments that textiles
use against all nudity. Are they right?

This post was edited
RE: What to do about erections!!!

...When you go to a nudist establishment you consent to their rules. If you violate those rules they have every right to give you the boot.... what could be more fair than that?
...Final thought... The arguments
against this topic are typically the same arguments that textiles
use against all nudity. Are they right?

Exactly. So many uptight people who easily offended and seem to think all guys have to be the same with their natural processes. How do you define "parading"? Walking along and staying away from anyone who might misinterpret them being natural? Or getting into other people's personal space. I got told by the ranger at one of our local beaches they were checking for nude people "parading", and anyone was guilty if they werent going straight from their towel to the water (despite only a small section of water being free of rocks).

This post was edited
RE: What to do about Elections!!!

Trump or Clinton? How about they both become joint President. Now there's a thought to ponder!

This post was edited

Trump or Clinton? How about they both become joint President. Now there's a thought to ponder!That has nothing to do with erections unless you can picture being in bed with either of them and no erection is going to happen.

This post was edited

Trump or Clinton? How about they both become joint President. Now there's a thought to ponder!That has nothing to do with erections unless you can picture being in bed with either of them and no erection is going to happen.
Did you notice he changed the subject? He was trying to be tongue in cheek on a subject that gets beat to death over and over.

This post was edited

Trump or Clinton? How about they both becomejoint President. Now there's a thought toponder!
That has nothing to do with erections unless you can picture being
in bed with either of them and no erection is going to
happen.

Did you notice he changed the subject? He was trying to be
tongue in cheek on a subject that gets beat to death over and
over.
Idoubt he noticed. Some people on here don't seem to have
any sense of humour

This post was edited

Trump or Clinton? How about they both becomejoint President. Now there's a thought toponder!
happen.

over.
Idoubt he noticed. Some people on here don't seem to
have any sense of humour

I thought it was funny. At my age I really can't take any of this nonsense seriously.

This post was edited

. At my age I really can't take any of this nonsense seriously.Contrary to a lot of your derogatory comments.

This post was edited

happen.

over.
have any sense of humour

I thought it was funny. At my age I really can't take any of this nonsense seriously.

A day without laughter is a day wasted.

This post was edited

happen.

over.
have any sense of humour

A day without laughter is a day wasted.
If that would be the case, I would lough and depending the surrounding people and if the place itself would permit I would choose whether to cover myself or not. Getting erected is something so natural and human it should not be considered that much of a crime...

This post was edited